Zahariah Abdul Rahman
Zahariah (Liza) Abdul Rahman holds over 20 years of various leadership roles in oil and gas’ corporate arena. Her early exposure in Treasury management and the global bond issuance has enabled her to lead in the key roles in Group Treasury and Corporate Finance of PETRONAS.
In 2008, she set up WGC2012 (later known as iCEP), an event arm to organise the 25th World Gas Conference and PETRONAS’ related events where she was at the helm.
Today, Liza is entrusted to lead PETRONAS’ brand and reputation management whilst holding several other Board Memberships:
Liza is actively involved in many areas of PETRONAS’ business, including:
- Chairman, Petrosains Sdn Bhd
- Chairman, International Conference & Exhibition Professionals (iCEP)
- Chairman, Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chairman, Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS
- Board Member, PETRONAS Lubricants International Sdn Bhd