Malaysia sits in one of the best seagrass hotspots in the world and its importance (in combating climate change and its socio-economic benefits) is often overlooked. Currently, there are minimal conservation efforts for seagrass in Malaysia and low concerted effort on the seagrass research and community-based programme. Hence, seagrass meadows remain unprotected, except for those under the protection of the marine parks. Therefore, Yayasan PETRONAS would like to kick off this programme under Phase 1 in 2023 and appoint an experienced and credible Implementation Partner(s) to conduct seagrass mapping (research) and/or community-based programme at the proposed location for duration of 2 years. The scope of work will be elaborated in the Request for Proposal (RFP) in the next stage.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Applying organisations would have to ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant organisation is registered with Registration Certificate e.g. from The Registry of Societies Malaysia, Companies Commission of Malaysia and/or MAGIC Registration Certificate for Social Enterprises (if applicable).
- Applicant must be located and operate in Malaysia and must have experience and proven capability in conducting similar project.
- Clearance of the Know Your Counterparty (KYC) form.
- Able to comply to the Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) as attached.
- Have the capacity to conduct scope of work.
Important Dates to Remember
Extended proposal submission deadline: 23 May 2023 (Tuesday)
Project Application Process Flow
How To Apply
1. Stage 1 – Proposal Submission
- Applicants need to fill in the application form document and Know Your Counterparty (KYC) form for Stage 1 assessment. Kindly download the forms and provide the related supporting documents.
- Applicants also need to read and agree to Yayasan PETRONAS’ terms and conditions (T&Cs) for Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Kindly submit the complete documents to Mohd Arrabe’ Ahmad Baei (Yayasan PETRONAS) at email@example.com with email title of [RFP – Your Company Name].
- Upon receiving an eligibility confirmation from our team, you will receive Request for Proposal (RFP) via email.
- The completed proposal in accordance with the Template should be submitted to the Yayasan PETRONAS team before the deadline by Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
2. Stage 2 – Proposal Evaluation
- Yayasan PETRONAS team will evaluate the proposal in Stage 2 and if necessary, Yayasan PETRONAS team will schedule a call with the applicants.
- You may include other information/ company profile that may assist Yayasan PETRONAS in gaining a better understanding of your proposal.
3. Stage 3 – Award
- Successful applicants in Stage 2 will be notified via email to proceed to contract negotiation.
- Appointed implementation partner will implement the scope as per contract agreed by both parties and in close coordination with Yayasan PETRONAS.
- For every milestones, Yayasan PETRONAS will monitor and evaluate the performance of the partners and quality of deliverables.
Should you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries. Our team will assist to answer your questions and provide the necessary guidance with your application.
Our team is prioritising replies to those who are eligible. If you have submitted your application and have not received any reply, 10 working days post submission deadline, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We thank you for your time and patience.