Yayasan PETRONAS would like to invite Malaysian organisations managing welfare homes that are registered with Jabatan Kebajikan Malaysia/ROS to submit their proposal for our pilot programme, Uplifting Lives: Homes.
Kindly read the details and requirements below prior to submitting your proposals.
Uplifting Lives: Homes aims to support sustainable initiatives at welfare homes. The scope of Uplifting Lives: Homes will include sustainable initiatives to provide better environment for welfare homes whilst supporting them to be self-sufficient.
Uplifting Lives: Homes – Objectives
- Support welfare homes (elderly/ orphanage/OKU Homes) to be self-sustaining by embarking on sustainable initiatives.
- Bring festive joy and improve the quality of life for the beneficiaries during festive seasons.
- Reduce dependency on one-off donations.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Organisations that meet the following:
- Registered with ROS or Jabatan Kebajikan Malaysia.
- Able to sufficiently cover the operational cost of the proposed Home.
- Owns or has a minimum of 3 years premise lease for the proposed Home.
- Free of any legal issues (both the organisation and the premise).
Preference will be given to:
- Homes with stay-in occupants.
- Organisations with good track record in conducting sustainable initiatives.
Scope of Funding
|1||Sustainability||Enable homes to be self-sustaining|
|2||Contribution||Ensure necessities of the occupants are met|
|3||Celebration||Bring joy during festive seasons|
Exclusion areas (what the funding does not cover)
- Building new infrastructure/renovating current infrastructure. (Exception will be given to furnishing existing facilities that support the proposed scope of work e.g., vertical farming structure that requires roof or green house)
- Operation cost: Staff salary, training cost that is not related to scope of work, utility bills, rental, etc.
- Purchases involving alcohol and tobacco or gambling activities during the celebration.
Important Dates to Remember
Submission deadline: 7 September 2022.
Uplifting Lives: Homes – Application Process Flow
How to Apply?
- Applicants to refer to the request for proposal document and Terms & Conditions (T&C) as a guide.
- Fill in the KYC form, the application document and proposal deck.
- Final proposal to be agreed during kick-off meeting between Yayasan PETRONAS and the selected welfare homes.
- Kindly submit the complete proposal to Maz Zafirah Zainuddin (Yayasan PETRONAS) at email@example.com by Wednesday, 7 September 2022