Yayasan PETRONAS welcomes requests for donations (cash and/or in-kind) which aim to make a difference in three key areas:
- Community Well-being and Development
Organisations applying for donations are invited to review the following eligibility criteria and exclusions. Given the large volume of requests received, applications that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be given priority.
Organisations applying for funds must be registered with the relevant authorities such as the Registrar of Societies Malaysia.
Organisations must be located in and operate in Malaysia.
Organisations and agencies may request funds only once during a calendar year.
Organisations must demonstrate direct impact on at least one of the Foundation’s areas of focus and be in line with its guiding principles.
The priorities request will be given to the scope as follows:
Promote the advancement and development of human capital and capabilities through provision of education aid and training, especially in STEM education.
- Supporting professional development and institutional training opportunities for educators with priorities towards STEM discipline.
- Supporting learning aid, training and extra classes, registration and school fees for B40, motivational programmes, sharp skills development, career development, transportation, school food aid and tuition subsidies specifically for children from the B40 families.
- School facility refurbishments.
COMMUNITY WELL-BEING AND DEVELOPMENT
Promote community well-being and development through long-term sustainable advancements in the areas of socio-economic developments, healthcare, safety and living environments.
- Contribution of aid or refurbishment in times of need (poverty/natural disaster)
- Aid to improve health concerns of the B40 community.
- Support disease/illness prevention and awareness efforts i.e. cancer
Promote and advance the preservation and conservation of the environment through biodiversity conservation and carbon neutral programmes, and related studies and research.
- Support renewable energy efforts i.e. gas advocacy, clean energy (e.g. installation solar panel, recycle bins)
- Efforts to preserve and conserve biodiversity/ environment (e.g. purchasing of trees for replanting activities)
In order to further streamline contribution requests, and to ensure donations are provided in a most timely manner, applications from / of the following list of exclusions will NOT be reviewed.
Ready to Apply?
Please complete your application online and submit all supporting and relevant documents to us.
We will contact you within 2 weeks if your application for donation is approved.
If you have further enquiries, see if the FAQs address your questions. If not, feel free to connect with us.
In order to further streamline contribution requests, and to ensure donations are provided in a most timely manner, applications from / of the following list of exclusions will be reviewed only after the priority applications are processed. For example, Yayasan PETRONAS is not aligned with any religious or political cause, and therefore filters out requests from such (related) organisations and/or individuals.