Yayasan PETRONAS welcomes requests for donations (cash and/or in-kind) which aim to make a difference in three key areas :
- Community Well-being and Development
Organisations applying for donations are invited to review the following eligibility criteria and exclusions. Given the large volume of requests received, applications that fulfil the eligibility criteria will be given priority.
- Organisations applying for funds must be registered with the relevant authorities such as the Registrar of Societies Malaysia.
- Organisations must be located in and operate in Malaysia.
- Organisations and agencies may request funds only once during a calendar year.
- Organisations must demonstrate direct impact on at least one of the Foundation’s areas of focus and be in line with its guiding principles.
In order to further streamline contribution requests, and to ensure donations are provided in a most timely manner, applications from / of the following list of exclusions will be reviewed only after the priority applications are processed. For example, Yayasan PETRONAS is not aligned with any religious or political cause, and therefore filters out requests from such (related) organisations and/or individuals.
- Political organisation and/or society
- Individuals or individual pursuits
- Terrorism causes
- Profit organisations
- Blacklisted and/or unregistered companies and NGOs
- Gambling, alcohol and tobacco-related organisations
- Fundraising efforts, commercial purposes events, professional association meetings, forums, trade shows, parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and lotteries
- Advertising, development or production of books, films, videos, television programmes, websites, merchandise promotions, partnerships and / or advertising
- Employees of PETRONAS Group and its subsidiaries
- Job attachments, internships, practicum
- Operational expenses such as salaries, loans, investments, deficit funding and/or private (fee-based) elementary or secondary schools
Ready to Apply?
Please complete your application online and submit all supporting and relevant documents to us.Apply Now
We will contact you within 2 weeks if your application for donation is approved.
If you have further enquiries, see if the FAQs address your questions. If not, feel free to connect with us.Klik Di Sini Untuk Bahasa Malaysia