Since 2018, Yayasan PETRONAS (YP) has procured more than RM5 million worth of in-kind contributions disaster relief efforts to the affected households. These contributions are conducted yearly and activated based on needs assessment.
To support YP initiative in delivering the goods and services to the beneficiaries especially during disaster, YP would like to appoint vendor(s) for the contribution of care packages; services of rental vehicles and RORO bin to the beneficiaries under YP’s Uplifting Lives Disaster Relief (ULDR) effort.
The contributions will cover three (3) main types as detailed in the Request for Quotation (RFQ), which are:
- Type 1 – Care packages (Source, supply, printing & packaging, storage and transportation)
- Type 2 – Rental vehicle (4WD or trucks)
- Type 3 – Rental Roll-on Roll-off Bin
Applicant may choose to submit quotations for the relevant contribution Type(s) listed above (i.e. Type 1 or/and Type 2 or/and Type 3) based on capacity and capability.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Applying organisations would have to ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Company is registered with Registration Certificate e.g. from The Registrar of Societies Malaysia, Companies Commission of Malaysia and/or MaGIC Registration Certificate for Social Enterprises (if applicable).
- Applicant must be located and operate in Malaysia and must have experience and proven capability in conducting similar project.
- Clearance of the Know Your Counterparty (KYC) form as attached.
- Able to comply with the Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) as attached.
- Have the capacity to supply (stock availability), package (sufficient manpower) and deliver (efficient transportation management) the items or services based on the quantity or scope specified in the RFP.
- Financially stable (to provide audited report).
Important Dates to Remember
Submission of application form deadline: 16 October 2023 (Monday)
Submission of quotation deadline: 18 October 2023 (Wednesday)
Project Application Process Flow
How To Apply
1. Stage 1 – Screening Process
- Applicants need to fill in the application form and Know Your Counterparty (KYC) form for Stage 1 assessment. Kindly download the forms and provide the related supporting documents.
- Applicants are required to read the licensing and procurement guidelines under PETRONAS [Unified Procurement Platform] and agree to commence the registration process in GEP SMART under Yayasan PETRONAS.
- Applicants are required to understand and agree to the Terms & Conditions (T&C) of this effort.
- Kindly submit the application form and supporting documents to Mohd Arrabe’ Ahmad Baei (Yayasan PETRONAS) at YPProcurement@petronas.com.my using the email title of “[ULDR] Your Company Name” by 16 October 2023.
- Eligible applicants will receive the Request for Quotation (RFQ) details within 3 days from the date of application form submission.
2. Stage 2 – Quotation Evaluation
- Successful applicants in Stage 1 need to submit quotation by 18 October 2023 in accordance with the proposed template in the RFQ.
- YP team will evaluate the quotation in Stage 2 and if necessary, YP team will schedule a call with the applicants or request samples for reference.
- The applicants may include other information/ catalogue that may assist Yayasan PETRONAS in gaining better understanding of the quotation.
3. Stage 3 – Award
- Successful applicants in Stage 2 will be notified via email on the appointment.
- Appointed vendor(s) will implement the scope as per RFQ and agreed scope by both parties and in close coordination with YP.
- YP will finalise and confirm with vendor(s) on the quantity, service required and delivery locations. Vendor(s) shall promptly advise on the transportation/delivery costs applicable for each delivery location. YP shall accept/negotiate the quoted transportation/delivery costs prior to issuing the Purchase Order.
- YP will monitor and evaluate the performance of the vendor(s) and quality of items or services delivered.
Should you have further questions, please email YPProcurement@petronas.com.my with your queries. Our team will provide the necessary response and guidance with your queries.
Our team will prioritise replies to those who are eligible. If you have submitted your application and have not received a reply in 14 days after the submission deadline, your application is deemed unsuccessful. We thank you for your time and patience.